to Ask Your Hollywood Tour Guide
- Do you distinguish between facts, rumors, and lies?
- Does your tour include a bibliography?
- Did you attend college?
- … on an academic scholarship?
- Are YOU a celebrity?
- Were you ruled a celebrity by a federal judge?
- Were you mentioned in an article in Vanity Fair?
- Are you a busker?
- Are you a comedian?
- Are you a SAG-AFTRA union screen actor?
- How many IMDb credits do you have?
- Do you produce & host a podcast?
- Were you ever paid to perform as Beetlejuice, Ron Burgundy, Buddy the Elf, or Bad Santa?
- Were you ever interviewed in The Hollywood Reporter?
- Were you ever interviewed on KTLA 5 TV?
- Have you ever written a fake citation?
- … and issued personalized copies (in person) to more than 10,000 people, mostly strangers (from around the world)?
- Have you ever issued a fake citation (in person) to David Spade, Kelly Osborne or Joe Jonas?
- Has Erik Estrada ever pointed at you and said “It’s a good look”?
- Has Thomas Lennon ever said of you “He’s a really big dude, he looks really good, he’s a lot bigger than me.”
- Did you ever write lines Hank Azaria spoke on camera for an NBC prime-time sitcom?
- Did Bill Burr ever say of you “I f***ing love this guy!”?
- … on Driving with Bill on All Things Comedy?
- … and point to you on the YouTube episode cover image?
- Were you ever a hand double or stand-in for Nicolas Cage?
- Were you ever hired by Showtime’s Ray Donovan?
- … to play a character you created?
(This list in progress, visit again soon …)